TV Antenna Indoor 50-100 Miles, Refun HDTV Antenna For Digital TV With Detachable Amplifier Signal Booster, USB Power Supply and 20FT High Performance Coax Cable
- Free Channels: No longer pay for expensive cable or satellite fees. With Refun HDTV Antenna, you can get access to your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD, and also free HD channels like ABC, CBS, NBC, PBC, Fox and others within 50 miles range from Broadcast Tower. Enjoy all channels you want without an annoying contract or monthly fee.
- 50-100 Miles Range: The HDTV antenna amplifier boosts the TV antenna with better signal, and offer crystal clear HDTV shows, 720p, 1080i, 1080p | ATSC available. Long range TV antenna indoor can keep the best signal transmission protection against interference with other signals. Reception depends on factors like geography and location of the broadcast signal, antenna, hills, buildings and even tall trees can impact it.
- 20 FT Coaxial Cable: The longer cable makes it easier to place the antenna in the best reception spot in your house, especially for guys whose televisions are quite far away from windows. There are 4 placement options for you to choose: stick on the window (highly recommend)hang behind the TV, lay plat on the table, and stand on desk. Just set it on the suitable place with the most stable signal to get high definition TV shows.
- Slim & High Performance: The TV antenna is paintable, you can redesign the antenna surface whatever you want. Antenna can be powered either by an outlet or a TV’s USB port. NOTE: This is an amplified antenna, if it can not get any signal or the signal is weak, or the distance from the tower to your house is less than 35miles, please remove the amplifier and then re-scan.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: 90 days money back and lifetime technique support. Warm tips: In order to let customers purchase quality products and not cheated by fakes, we only offer refunds & exchanges for orders placed through Refun.
Refun New Generation Indoor Amplified HDTV Antenna
Will it fit all Televisions?
To connect antenna with TV through an antenna IN or a cable input port on the back of the TV. Most televisions(HDTV)sold after 2009 have a ATSC tuner built-in and will receive digital broadcasts. If your television was purchased earlier, but has a menu option for scanning digital channels, then the ATSC tuner is available. If not, you will need to purchase a digital receiver.
Do I need an amplifier?
If you live in a rural area where the signal is weak or intermittent, you may want to use a amplifier kit to enhance your reception. We do NOT Recommend to use this amplifier or booster if your house is very close to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong. If the distance from the tower to your house is less than 35miles, please remove the amplifier and then re-scan, or the amplifier will interfere signal.
What if I can not receive a signal with antenna?
Signal strength is affected by some factors, such as distance from the transmitter, hills, buildings, and even tall trees can impact it. If you can not receive any signal, please check the exact distance from your residence to the nearest transmitters, or go to antennapotint.com/antennaweb.org and type in your zip code to get an idea way of what you expect on reception.
Check what available channels are in your area by using these websites:”antennaweb.org” or “antennapoint.com” before you order it.
1* HDTV Antenna with attached 20ft cable
1* External amplifier
1* Power adapter(5V/100mA)
2* 3M stickers
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are not 100% satisfy with the purchase, customers can return and get refunded in case the purchasing is not satisfactory for any reason.
List Price: $ 72.40